Saturday, April 16, 2011

INTRODUCTION


Come with me now,
come drift to the depths
of the sea of consciousness.
For in the next hour you
will leave your body behind
and fly.  Close your eyes.
Gently, softly.  You shall fall.
In your mind’s eye visualize
a gilded ball.  The ball is
located at your feet.  Now
our journey begins.  The ball
is alive suddenly, spinning.
As it spins feel the muscles
in your feet begin to relax.
Now the gilded ball begins to
move slowly towards your head.
Relaxing your knee muscles, than
your hips, then your belly,
then your shoulders.  Relaxing music
penetrates deeply within your soul.
Finally the gilded ball moves to
your head.  Leave all thoughts
behind.  Journey with me.  Travel
to a place beyond time.
You are now in a state of deep
relaxation.  Nothing can harm
you now.  You are in the arms
of God.  I will count from
10-1.  The lower I count the more
relaxed you shall become.
10-9-8- getting deeply relaxed.
7-6-5-4- deeper and deeper.
3-2-1-your relaxation is now
complete and you are ready for
our journey.  

A meditation technique a Master taught me when I was going through dark times. Roughly translated into my own adaptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment