Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blood Tears


The day we first met, the tingle
of my spine, I somehow knew you
would come to me.
We danced in each others shadow,
Barely clinging to each others pain
to stay alive.
Such a dear mortal, I loved your
mortal hands.
I have never known someone like you.
I did not even know they
even made such things.
We just fell in love.
My darkness to your light.
So what was I to do?
Tell me what I was to do.
I had no choice but to end it
where it all began.
If I showed you my core you’d
only run anyhow.
So what’s the point?
Why bother trying.
And I think of how everything
we’ve ever been through
together has led to this one
maddening moment.
You rise to meet me, to save me.
You think you can.
But then the truth is revealed.
My fangs, what I am inside,
I lay bare to you.
You run, but do not look back.
Oh, no, do not look back my love…
For I am right behind you.
Always was.
I approach you from behind,
where you have turned to look
to your lost love.
And I am right here waiting for you…
I nuzzle your neck, you moan
with pleasure.
I sink my fangs into your deepness 
and taste the forbidden fruit, 
your sweet nectar.
You moan beneath me as I
drink of your essence.
Touch you. 
Feel me. 
Inside.
Now you see me...
Do you feel that?
Can you taste that…?

Composed for Darius.... Do not seek, if you do not wish to find...

No comments:

Post a Comment