Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Call of Pluto

In the Deepness of this World,
I have seldom seen what I seeketh,
the quiet is disturbing,
the azure blue of the sky
A melody I cannot contemplate.
I lost control.
I just lost control.
In one moment the world fell
from beneath me.
The ground quivered like my
heartbeat.
The air, the space around me
began to be a pounding drum.
I fell through the Worlds
one by one.
Planet by planet.
The stillness spirals around me.
From the inside I hear me breathing.
I hear the silence the stillnesss
like a gunshot echoes
into the distant past.
I look for the solution.
I choke on the Rain as
I try to quench my growing thirst.
The planets spin without mercy.
Please, let me grow, let me be.
Just let me be.
Let me exist in space.
Calling me to Pluto.
Like someone calling me home.
My world died out there.
And I just the empty matter
that remains after
an explosion.
It echoed through my head,
A damning beat.
It vibrates my blood,
the air is not still.
To Pluto I journey.
Alone and lost,
making my way  home.
Pluto’s cold chill welcomes me
And I don’t fear the silence anymore.
I don’t fear anything.
But Death I am,
As all things Death will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment